Setting up an NFT Profile as an NFT Collection
NFT Profiles can be used to represent a specific NFT Collection. This can be used to drive NFT purchases from that collection across NFT marketplaces, or to enable display of collection-specific information.
Setting up an NFT Profile as an NFT Collection requires that the collection address and deployer address be associated with the NFT Profile. This is done to ensure that only the creator of the NFT Collection is able configure the NFT Profile for the collection.
The following steps will walk through how to associate the collection and deployer addresses with an NFT Profile, and adjust necessary settings to configure that Profile to represent the NFT Collection.
- If you do not already have an NFT Profile, you need to mint an NFT Profile.
- Sign in to your NFT profile.
- Navigate to Settings via the NFT Profile dropdown (/ your-profile) in the header for the profile you would like to manage. To choose a different NFT Profile, select the desired one in the drop down.
- Associate the collection address by entering the address in the box under Associate Addresses and click “Request Association”.
- Approve the association from the address that has been added. This can be done by signing in to with the collection address. The Manage Address section will display the requested association for confirmation. Confirming the request will have you sign an on-chain transaction to associate an address with the NFT Profile.
Next, associate the deployer address by repeating steps 4 and 5 with the deployer address.
Once you have associated both the collection and deployer addresses with an NFT Profile, sign in to the NFT Profile, and navigate back to the Settings page.
Navigate to the Select Display Mode of the NFT Profile and select NFT Collection.
- Enter the NFT Collection address in the box that appears after selecting NFT Collection and select “Display Collection”.
- Your NFT Profile will now display the NFT Collection in aggregate and enable users to directly buy NFTs for sale from the collection on your Profile.